RSS
 

iDessicate update

04 Aug

I’ve updated the iDesiccate program.

Thanks to Chris for bringing some bugs to my attention.  I’ve fixed a situation where the program gets stuck on file and the Cancel button didn’t work.

Also thanks to Dan for providing some .m4A files to play with.  I haven’t implemented any cleaning of those file types yet.  Perhaps this winter when I have more time.  Up here summer is so short, I try to make the most of it by being outside.

iDesiccate should update itself.  It checks for a newer version when you open it, but doesn’t update until the next time you open it.  So you’ll have to open it, wait about 5 seconds, close it, then open again.  In the latest version it will only check for updates once a month.

iDesiccate can be downloaded and installed from here.

[5+ years later]

The source code can be downloaded here.  As far as I am concerned, it’s public domain. It is written in C# for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.

 
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

 
 
  1. Chris

    August 4, 2011 at 1:27 pm

    Thanks for the speedy update! And you’re very welcome. 🙂

     
  2. philipp

    April 20, 2016 at 2:43 am

    VERY useful program. i wonder why so many people do not care about this …

     
 
css.php